GSI Quick Facts
Our mission is to make every customer a client by offering competitively-priced, fully-customizable products and services, providing only the most experienced consultants, and delivering the highest level of service day-after-day, year-after-year. To accomplish our mission, GSI will continue to build on a corporate culture that attracts and retains the most creative, the most energetic, and the most experienced professionals in the business. Every GSI employee and contractor will deliver on our mission. Guaranteed.
GSI, Inc. (www.gsi-solutions.com), founded in 2004 as Global Systems Integration, is a customer-service focused ERP software integration specialist with a primary focus on Oracle’s JD Edwards (JDE) products. The company has more than 500 years of JDE experience and offers a comprehensive suite of project services, support services and staffing solutions – all backed by a 100 percent satisfaction guarantee. Headquartered in Atlanta and with satellite offices and consultants nationwide, GSI is one of the fastest growing service providers in the market.
The GSI management team consists of senior software and technology specialists with more than 20 years experience supporting JD Edwards, and since 2005, Oracle software. GSI is an Oracle Gold Partner and part of the Oracle Technical Task Force; it enjoys a strong reputation as one of JD Edwards’ premier consulting and system integration partners.
• Founded in 2004
• Merged with Enterprise Solutions Providers in 2008
• HQ: suburban Atlanta; satellite offices and consultants nationwide
• Local and global implementation
• Largest JD Edwards CNC consultancy in North America
• More than 500 years of JD Edwards experience
• 100+ OneWorld / EnterpriseOne upgrades
• 40+ World to EnterpriseOne migrations
• 100% Satisfaction Guarantee on all services